Auth Mobile Google
Step 1 : Set REVERSED_CLIENT_ID
1. Go to Firebase Console > Project Settings
2. Add an iOS App
3. Click on your iOS app option and download "GoogleService-Info.plist"
4. Open the downloaded file. Search for "REVERSED_CLIENT_ID". Then copy the required String.
None of these values should be completely empty. If you do not need any of these, at least set the value to some dummy string. For eg. "none"
4. Paste the REVERSED_CLIENT_ID in the Firebase Auth Mobile (Google) Plugin Property.
Step 2: Import GoogleService-Info.plist
Import GoogleService-Info.plist to Files in your Construct 3 project.
Step 3: Set C3 Project ID
1. Go to Firebase Console Project Settings. Copy app Bundle ID.
2. In your Construct 3 Project Properties, paste the value in ID.
Step 4: Export
Export your project to iOS (XCode).
Step 5: Install Cocoapods Dependency
Open your mac terminal
4. Navigate to your XCode project folder using this command:
5. Install pod dependency in your XCode Project:
Step 6: Build your Project
Make sure to always open the Xcode workspace (.xcworkspace file) and then build.