Auth Mobile Google
Step 1: Set WEB_APPLICATION_CLIENT_ID
1. Go to Authentication > Sign-in method
2. Click on Edit Google Configuration.
3. Copy Web client ID. This is your required WEB_APPLICATION_CLIENT_ID.
None of these values should be completely empty. If you do not need any of these, at least set the value to some dummy string. For eg. "none"
4. Paste the WEB_APPLICATION_CLIENT_ID in the Firebase Auth Mobile (Google) Plugin Property.
Step 2: Import google-services.json
Import google-services.json to Files in your Construct 3 project.
Step 3: Set C3 Project ID
1. Go to Firebase Console Project Settings. Copy app Package Name.
2. In your Construct 3 Project Properties, paste the value in ID.
Step 4: Android Export Property & SHA-1 Fingerprint
1. Your Android build type must be Signed.
(Select one of the three highlighted options)
2. Go to Project Settings > Your Android App
3. Add your SHA-1 fingerprints. If you dont have SHA-1 fingerprint, follow the next step.
See How to get SHA-1 fingerprint
If you don't have a keystore or want to create a new one, create it from Construct 3 Android Export, as given in the image below.
Note down the SHA-1 signature. This is your required SHA-1 signature.
You should Choose this keystore for building the apk.