Auth Mobile Facebook
Step 1: Plugin Properties
Step 2: Set C3 Project ID
1. Go to Firebase Console Project Settings. Copy app Package Name.
2. In your Construct 3 Project Properties, paste the value in ID.
Step 3(i): Release Key Hash (for Android)
3. Scroll Down to enter your Package Name and Default Activity Class Name
Default Activity Class Name should look like this: [YOUR_PACKAGE_NAME].MainActivity
4. Enter a random value in the Key Hashes. This is a dummy value, you will have to change this later. Make sure that it is 28 characters long.
For example: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX=
5. Next, go to Construct 3 editor and export your Project to "Signed Debug APK" and select Min. version- 9
6. Run the APK, and Sign in with Facebook
7. After that, an error Screen will appear. This error will contain the final Hash Key of your App. Copy the Hash Key, as shown in the image above.
8. Go to Facebook Developers Console. Enter your Final Key Hash.
Now, you are good to go! Restart the installed apk, and try Sign In with Facebook.
Step 3(ii): Set-up Facebook App & Project (for iOS)
Android Export Property
1. Your Android build type must be Signed.
(Select one of the three highlighted options)
2. Min. version must be greater than or equal to 9.0.0