Auth Mobile Google
Step 1: Plugin Properties
None of these values should be completely empty. If you do not need any of these, at least set the value to some dummy string. For eg. "none"
Step 2(i): WEB_APPLICATION_CLIENT_ID (for Android)
1. Go to Authentication > Sign-in method
2. Click on Edit Google Configuration.
3. Copy Web client ID. This is your required WEB_APPLICATION_CLIENT_ID.
Step 2(ii) : REVERSED_CLIENT_ID (for iOS)
1. Add an iOS App
2. Go to Project Settings
3. Click on your iOS app option and download "GoogleService-Info.plist"
4. Open the downloaded file. Search for "REVERSED_CLIENT_ID". Then copy the required String.
Step 3: google-services.json & GoogleService-Info.plist
Import File: google-services.json (for Android) or GoogleService-Info.plist (for iOS) according to which platform you are exporting to.
Step 4: Set C3 Project ID
1. Go to Firebase Console Project Settings. Copy app Package Name.
2. In your Construct 3 Project Properties, paste the value in ID.
Step 5: Android Export Property & SHA-1 Fingerprint
1. Your Android build type must be Signed.
(Select one of the three highlighted options)
2. Go to Project Settings > Your Android App
3. Add your SHA-1 fingerprints. If you dont have SHA-1 fingerprint, follow the next step.
See How to get SHA-1 fingerprint
If you don't have a keystore or want to create a new one, create it from Construct 3 Android Export, as given in the image below.
Note down the SHA-1 signature. This is your required SHA-1 signature.
You should Choose this keystore for building the apk.